Summer at Forever 21!

This store is so huge that I often feel confused whenever I come over--the shelf and island displays are, I think, actually meant to make buyers pick up items easily as they walk through the place.

This time, however, I gave in to the frantic feeling when I saw the cutest makeup by the store brand, love & beauty.

The pink floral design of the Natural Eye Palette made it look a bit different from Naked's popular palette, which has the same layout and size.  I've yet so check out, though, if the shadows are pigmented enough.  The palette is priced at Php385.

The blush/bronzer duo is just the right thing for summer!  I don't really use bronzer, but I guess it's high time!  Got it at Php225.

Both right on budget, at are easy updates for the season!  Loved my haul so much that I might just make another trip to a Forever 21 branch and get some new sunnies.

Getting ready for the summer is quite fun.  Will be posting some of my summer reads soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special ones, to make the walk a bit more fun."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Should be making reports and presentations but would rather go shopping in Greenbelt.

At the water cooler

Blogroll

Follow girlnextcubicle on Twitter