The Great Lifestyle Sale at BGC

I've been wanting to go to this sale for several weeks now, considering it actually started around end of December?  Well, for sure I'd end up seeing stuff people didn't want, since it's almost done.  That would suck, since when I went last year I managed to score two awesome pairs of shoes marked down to around 75% off!  Anyway, I still went.
I just hurried over to the door with "The Great Lifestyle Sale" sign, and took the stairs (I could've taken the elevator, but nooo.), and practically ran to the third floor.  There were signs everywhere.  Sounds ominous?

As expected, the shoe selection was almost gone, and whatever was left I didn't want to touch, much less wear.  But there were still some bags and clothes.
In the end, I got La Senza stuff (won't be posting photos of those, sorry, haha) at a huge discount.  
Next year I'll make sure to come earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special ones, to make the walk a bit more fun."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Should be making reports and presentations but would rather go shopping in Greenbelt.

At the water cooler

Blogroll

Follow girlnextcubicle on Twitter