Turning back time with Skin Station's Hyal-C Serum and Hyalift Eye Repair Duo

So, OK, when I hear about new anti-aging products (basta affordable), I go right ahead and try them.  One day, I happened to pass by Skin Station at Mall of Asia and saw a couple of women enter the clinic--and made a beeline for the counter, to ask for something very specific.  Na-intriga naman ako, so, ayun, naki-chismis.  Kaya I found out what they were after.


It's the Dermax Hyal-C Serum and the Hyalift Eye Repair Duo, costing P888 and P599, respectively.  Sabi ng taga-Skin Station, proven na daw to get rid of premature wrinkles and the Hyalift duo really tightens the eye area.  Sabi din sa website nila, the Hyal-C Serum "formula helps boost collagen production, revitalizes, hydrates, and firms skin. Vitamin C is probably one of the most well known ingredients, known for anti-oxidant, anti-aging, and lightening effects. It is made available in stabilized form in Hyal – C Serum to ensure its long term effectiveness." and the duo naman "combines the latest in cutting edge eye serum nanotechnolgy to reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.  Clinically backed anti-aging and antioxidant ingredients are blended with powerful microcirculation boosters, the finest skin vitamins and advanced moisturizers for this one of a kind formula. Ingredients are nanosized and encapsulated for faster and consistent results."

Of course, nag-research ako.  According to a website, Vitamin C serum fights free radicals, helps fade blemishes, and gets rid of inflammation.  Sabi din sa ibang site, helpful daw talaga ito to bring back youthful resilience and is the best in anti-aging.  So sige na nga, bumili ako. :-D

Two weeks have passed and I can see results.  Yung serum nag-wo-work talaga--nag-brighten ang skin ko and naging noticeably smoother.  Yung Hyalift feeling ko minimal pa lang ang effect though para ngang nag-tighten ang eye area ko.  Feeling ko lang. But the serum produced awesome results.  Hindi na dull ang skin ko, and I can feel it has become more supple and even in tone.

Bibili ako ulit ng Hyal-C Serum pag naubos na, definitely.  Among the many I've tried, this is one of the few na nag-work talaga.  Yung Hyalift Duo, well, tingnan natin in two more weeks if bibigyan ko pa sila ng another chance.


4 comments:

SkinStation.SocMedia said...

Hello and good day! On behalf of SkinStation, I would like to thank you for the review you gave on Dermax Hyal-C Serum and Hyalift Eye Repair Duo in your blog. We are glad that you find these products, especially Hyal-C Serum, truly effective. It's actually one of our bestsellers. :)

May we get your email address as well? We would love to get in touch in you.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Christine
skinstation.socmedia@gmail.com

abra said...

thanks girl for this review! you convinced me to buy & try ss's hyal-c. i had 2nd thoughts kahapon kasi hindi planado (wala sa budget) yung pagbili ko ng nabili kong products nila, 1 of which is their hyalift. kaya i told their staff that i'l check out first the reviews about hyal-c. but when i've read your review parang gusto kong bumili na agad-agad ng hyal-c nila hehe. again thanks sis! :)

keep up the good work! :)

Unknown said...

I have been trying and all-pervading for dissimilar anti-aging or skin care products that do work well on my skin. I guess that I have to consist of this to my list. I am concerned in trying out these foodstuffs. Confidence it works well on my skin. Vitamin C Serum for men

nutbustedhaji said...

Hi ! Thank you for sharing with us your experience with serums as I am about to try one myself. I am interested in Dermax Hyaluronic C serum since, aside from yours, I have been reading a lot of good reviews on this product. My question is how do you store this product? Do you put inside the fridge if not in use? Thanks for ur help!

Post a Comment

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special ones, to make the walk a bit more fun."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Should be making reports and presentations but would rather go shopping in Greenbelt.

At the water cooler

Blogroll

Follow girlnextcubicle on Twitter