Sins by Sonja

So I was walking down Serendra last night, and, as always, I was drawn to this cute little shop with the picture window.

photo by snowpeach08
I went in and saw exactly what I expected--trays of colorful cupcakes, each one begging to be bought and tasted.
And then there were these.  I had no willpower.  A quick search said each one has 202 calories, but I don't really believe it.  I think it's more like 1,000.  But each bite was pure joy.
Sure, I'll probably run around BHS for three hours straight just to burn all those calories, but what the heck.  Savor each bite, savor each moment, no regrets.  Life is short, have a cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special ones, to make the walk a bit more fun."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Should be making reports and presentations but would rather go shopping in Greenbelt.

At the water cooler

Blogroll

Follow girlnextcubicle on Twitter