Beauty Haul: Daiso and Watsons

Every time I go to Watsons, I always end up buying something that's not part of my actual list--and it's usually makeup.  Also, I usually pick up stuff from local brands, and in fairness madaming good quality.  This time I got three things:  Kokuryu Summer Cake in Orange Blush (P110.00 for a 25g pan), Nichido BB Cream Every Day Wear in BB 02 Skin (P238.00 for a 20 ml tube), and Ever Bilena Advance Mascara Duo (P200.00).


I've tried both the Summer Cake and BB Cream, and OK naman sila.  By OK, I mean hindi sila fail, pero hindi din sila extraordinary.  I have combination skin, and somehow the BB Cream was a bit oily for me.  Actually mas gusto ko yung Summer Cake, di ko lang ma-take ang amoy. But for the price, super sulit na din.  I have yet to try the mascara.

Aside from Watsons another store that I always make sure to visit is Daiso (and its sister store Japan Home Center), kasi naman sobrang cute ng mga items nila.  Cute pero useful.  More importantly, mura!  Everything is just either P66.00 or P88.00, saan ka pa.  So here I bought three things din:  Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Brown (with spin pencil lead on one end and a spoolie on the other), Cola de Mascara in Black, and Ellefar Princess Powder Foundation (6.5g compact), all at P88.00 each.

I've tried the powder foundation and the mascara, and OMG I love them!  Surprisingly, the powder was light yet had great coverage, and not oily or heavy for my skin.  'Yung mascara was a great find--it really highlighted and extended my lashes, and never smudged or irritated my eyes.  Cheap but good!  I live for finds like these.
Next time I go to Daiso, I'm going to get their other makeup items.  Now na!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special ones, to make the walk a bit more fun."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Should be making reports and presentations but would rather go shopping in Greenbelt.

At the water cooler

Blogroll

Follow girlnextcubicle on Twitter